We are deeply saddened that the world is dealing with a public health issue that has afflicted so many. Our hearts go out to all who have been affected by the outbreak of the coronavirus and COVID-19.
Our team at Kid Focus Dentistry believes that it is our role during this time to be at the forefront of promoting the health and well-being of our patients, families, and staff. We are taking a proactive approach in accordance with local government recommendations and the American Dental Association. We are not able to see patients that suspect they have COVID-19. We are implementing new patient guidelines to ensure the safety your family and our staff. We ask for your cooperation so we can provide you the best dental care during this difficult time.
Before your visit
- We will ask you some prescreening health questions over the phone.
- Arrive for your visit on time to help appropriately practice social distancing.
- If possible, only the responsible party and appointed patients should come to the appointment. If this is not possible, please let us know. We have a designated family play room that we can assign to you. It is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We ask all patients and everyone in their party wear their own cloth masks during the visit.
When you arrive at our office
- Temperature will be taken at the door for everyone in the party. If anyone’s temperature is higher than 100.4 F, your party will not be admitted.
- If the wait is longer than 5 minutes, you are encouraged to wait in the car. We will call you when we are ready for your appointment.
- Upon entering our clinic, we ask everyone in your party to wash their hands and use antiseptic mouth rinse at the sink.
In the chair
- When a patient is in the dental chair, we ask the remainder of the party to stay on the bench and continue to wear their masks.
If you have little ones with you and remaining on the bench is not possible, please let us know before the appointment so we can prepare the family play room for you. Please bring your own toys (we have removed all shared toys from our office). Please understand that we only have one room available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We will try our best to offer same day treatment, to limit the amount of your dental visits.
Safety Measures in our practice
We understand that these are a lot of changes. We ask for your cooperation so we can protect both your family and ours. Together we can fight this!!!