No pain-Low pain
-Please call us to schedule an appointment so we can help treat the injury.
- A complete fracture of the enamel.
- Loss of enamel, and no visible sign of exposed dentin.
- Not tender. If tenderness is observed, then evaluate the tooth for a possible luxation or root fracture injury.
- If the tooth fragment is available, we could then be bond it to the tooth.
- Treatment consists of contouring or restoration with composite resin, depending on the extent and location of the fracture.
- In 6-8 weeks and then, 1 year.
Written By: Dr. Ngo